Alida Birch is a teacher of shamanism and spiritual healing in Eugene Oregon, offering introductory and advanced trainings in the shamanic journey, shamanic healing, and soul retrieval.. Trained in soul retrieval by Sandra Ingerman and certified in shamanic counseling by Michael Harner, Alida assists her clients to heal the past and to create a life of joy. She received her shamanic initiation in the 1980's, has facilitated thousands of soul retrievals, and has been training others for three decades. Her first book, The Co-Creation Handbook: A Shamanic Guide to Manifesting a Better World & a More Joyful Life, is now available as a paperback, e-book, and audiobook.
The Hearth of the Dancing Drum Journey Circle Online
Instructions for connecting with the Journey Circle Online:
HOW IT WILL WORK:
1. We begin on the 1st Tuesday of the month at 7:30 pm Pacific. Well before this time, if you don't already have Zoom app downloaded, download Zoom on to your device. Use this link to begin the process: https://zoom.us/download Please do this at least a day ahead. If you have any problems with your video or audio, Reid or I can help you!!! Zoom is a safe program and we have used it for online courses before.
2. Sign-up in advance to receive the reminder email containing the Zoom link. I send the reminder out about 45 minutes before the circle begins. Here is the signup link to receive notifications: https://birchgrove.mykajabi.com/shamanic-healing-and-drumming-circles
At 7:20 pm the Zoom page will open, so get on using the zoom link you received in your email.
If you are on your computer, you will begin to see people on your screen. Turn on your video and audio: it is good to be seen and helps others feel comfortable to see real people. Reid Hart is our technical person.
3. At 7:30 pm we will begin the meeting. We will Call in the Spirits, explain the process, introductions (passing the virtual talking stick).
4. The facilitator will lead the group in 2 journeys. There will be optional sharing after each journey.
5. At the conclusion of the circle, we will hold virtual hands and ask that any residual power be sent to the helping spirits to offer to those in need.
6. We will have brief announcements before we close.
We do request a small donation if you are able. We suggest you donate to Food for Lane County.
If you are resistant to online spiritual gatherings, this is your opportunity to open your doors of reality to discover just how powerful shamanic journeying really is - outside of time and space and over the internet we go! Let's all show up for each other!
With love and gratitude to all of you!