The Hearth of the Dancing Drum
Healing Circle Online
Instructions for connecting with the Healing Circle Online:
HOW IT WILL WORK:
1. We begin on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7:30 pm Pacific. Well before this time, if you don't already have Zoom app downloaded, download Zoom on to your device. Use this link to begin the process: https://zoom.us/download Please do this at least a day ahead. If you have any problems with your video or audio, Reid or I can help you!!! Zoom is a safe program and we have used it for online courses before.
2. At 7:20 pm the Zoom page will open, so get on using the zoom link
To join our Zoom Meeting:
Tuesday at 7:30pm
Meeting ID: 910 125 0874
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,9101250874# US (Chicago)
+13462487799,,9101250874# US (Houston)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) - this is the closest one for Eugene but I don't think it matters which phone number you use.
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
Meeting ID: 910 125 0874
If you are on your computer, you will begin to see people on your screen. Turn on your video and audio: it is good to be seen and helps others feel comfortable to see real people. Reid Hart is our technical person.
3. At 7:30 pm we will begin the meeting. Reid will orient people to Zoom, we will Call in the Spirits, explain the process, introductions (passing the virtual talking stick) will include if you are there for healing, offering healing, or support.
4. The facilitator will assign each healer/healee pair to breakout rooms. That means you will have privacy for 20 minutes. Healers will provide their own sound - be it self-drumming, self-rattling, background drummers, CD, no sound, etc. There will be a 1 minute warning for calling you back. At end of time, you will automatically be sent back to the main group. If you want to exchange contact info, do so before you are called back. We plan to do two rounds if needed.
5. For supporters we have a special treat: you will stay in the main room and Susanna Liberty will be leading us in a beautiful transfiguration journey called Healing with Spiritual Light, the Shamanic Power to Heal Ourselves, Each Other and the Earth. You will want to have a small bowl or glass of water with you.
6. We will have short announcements before we close.
We do request a small donation if you are able. This will go to support the Garden Club (we pay rent there each month and want to continue to support them even though we cannot be physically present). Any excess will go to Food for Lane County.
If you are resistant to online spiritual gatherings, this is your opportunity to open your doors of reality to discover just how powerful shamanic journeying really is - outside of time and space and over the internet we go! Let's all show up for each other!
With love and gratitude to all of you!